Tee-Zed Products is highly committed to operating responsibly, in an environmentally friendly way.
We aren’t just a business – we’re a family. As parent company of Dreambaby®, Magic Mounts®, Bindaboo®, right@home®, my!office® and more, we have positioned ourselves as carers and advocates for a new generation, and want to ensure they inherit a world that is both cherished and respected.
To this end, all Tee-Zed products are packaged in at least 60% recyclable materials, are BPA-free and phthalates compliant. Every component of our products has been subjected to ongoing rigorous testing, meeting standards and requirements in every country we sell to. (These can be found here and here). We are also always looking for new ways to lower our carbon footprint, striving to do so with our many logistic and distribution partners worldwide.
Our products are not manufactured in sweatshop environments and all our workers are paid fairly in accordance with international guidelines. Our factories are all subject to regular compliance audits.
We believe in
- Helping develop a safe and suitable home environment for small children by delivering contemporary problem-solving safety solutions at affordable prices for all families.
- Continuously utilising modern innovations to introduce new and updated products to our range.
- Acting with honesty and integrity at every step, treating those around us equally – employees, customers, distributors, suppliers and consumers alike.
- Working with key government and non-government stakeholders to develop legislation and best practice for building a safe environment for children.
- Giving back to the community. Tee-Zed Products has had a proud history of philanthropic activities, donating and supporting various charities and causes internationally.